Katie isn't actually crawling yet, we just thought this was a funny video.
Shouldn't the title of that video be "Jenny shakin her bum"???Hooray that you finally joined in on the blogging fun!
Haha, awesome. That was like the joke emails where you're staring at a picture to see something and then a ghost face scares you.Woo hoo for joining the blog crazy. I am sure your girls will give you plenty to write about :-D
I know I am tired, but I missed the crawl. All I saw was the bum shake.
How did the Bridal Shower for Kerry go? Pictures?
So is there going to be any new content on this page anytime soon?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Shouldn't the title of that video be "Jenny shakin her bum"???
Hooray that you finally joined in on the blogging fun!
Haha, awesome. That was like the joke emails where you're staring at a picture to see something and then a ghost face scares you.
Woo hoo for joining the blog crazy. I am sure your girls will give you plenty to write about :-D
I know I am tired, but I missed the crawl. All I saw was the bum shake.
How did the Bridal Shower for Kerry go? Pictures?
So is there going to be any new content on this page anytime soon?
Post a Comment